Ask these questions when you coach
Coaching employees involves asking lots of questions.
Coaching employees involves asking lots of questions. To help your workforce develop new skills and grow professionally,
ask these on a regular basis:
• What is the single most important thing we need to talk about?
• What pressures and issues affect your daily work?
• What was most challenging about your most recent project or task?
• What could I start or stop doing to help you achieve your goals?
• What obstacles and skill gaps are preventing you from achieving your goals?
• What should our organization change?
—Adapted from the Training Journal website
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1683 times.